- Saudi Reinsurance Company "Saudi Re" is a Saudi joint stock company, founded in Riyadh in 2008 as the first reinsurance company established in Saudi Arabia.
- Publicly Joint Stock Company Listed on the Saudi Exchange Market.
- Cooperative full-fledged reinsurer.
- The first reinsurance company licensed by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA).
- Offer facultative and treaty solutions both on a proportional and non-proportional basis.
- Strong underwriting expertise in Engineering, Property, Marine, Casualty, Motor, Retro, and Life & Medical.
- Paid up Capital SR 810 Million (USD 216Million).
- A3 (Stable) rating by Moody's.
- Saudi Re operates under the supervision of SAMA license number TMN/17/20087.
- To build a reinsurance company for the middle East/North Africa region that is both innovative and superior technically and that will become a regional leader.
- To leverage its strong regional platform and influence to expand on a global scale in markets where profitable opportunities are identified.
- To develop a financially strong company for the benefit of its shareholders and clients, achieving a superior rating.
- To create a professional and constantly learning organization that will provide a real regional alternative to the global players.
Strong Financial Position
- Capital of SAR 810 Million, four times the minimum capital required by the Regulations.
- Rated A3 with a "Stable" outlook by Moody's which is attributed to its strong asset quality, good capital adequacy, strong financial flexibility in addition to the strong brand and market position.
Local Knowledge with Global Reach
- The first reinsurance company based in Saudi Arabia with a deep understanding of the culture and risk profile.
- Close proximity to regional businesses and long term commitment to the region.
- Saudi Re aims to grow along with its clients devoting its capabilities and expertise to serve the growth ambitions of its valued clients and enable their progress.
- Comprehensive Customer Relationship Management infrastructure that enables high responsiveness to our clients' requirements. Clients are our most important asset and we invest in keeping continuously awareness of their expectations and help them achieve their aspirations and overcome the challenges.
- Our business model is based on involving our underwriters and risk experts in interfacing and collaborating with clients and business partners which provides direct access to decision makers.
Experienced and Talented Team
- Highly qualified employees with experience gained from working with major international players.
- Ability to underwrite diverse and complex risks.