Aseer Trading, Tourism, Industry, Agriculture, Real Estate and Contracting Company is a Saudi public joint stock company, with a capital of 1,263,888,890 SAR, and established by Royal Decree No. M / 78 in 1395 AH (1975 AD), as the first multi-purpose public joint stock company and wholly owned by the private sector, and the company started practicing its business since The year 1977 AD, benefiting from the advantage of diversifying its purposes, and employing that in its investment activities in the fields of trade, industry, tourism, real estate and contracting work.
The company was able, during its march in the past thirty years, with the grace and success of God, to achieve successive successes, from a quantitative and qualitative development directed to achieving reassurance to shareholders and investors and maximizing their interests, which led her to transform into a holding company within a specific investment strategy and strong competitive advantages, which enabled her to enhance her financial solvency Within a diversified portfolio of private and public investments in a number of vital sectors, its business is in compliance with Islamic principles, which the company considers engines of economic growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Preserved Food Industries Sector.
- Real Estate Development and Development Sector.
- Building materials and construction industry sector.
- The electrical and electronic appliances industry sector.
- The petrochemical industry and its derivatives.
- Financial and service sector.
"The difference in money and the ages of the earth."
"Establishing a financial investment holding company operating in sectors, industries and markets with defensive structure and annual growth above average, by investing in companies with proven and high production efficiency, or with a promising productive future, and achieving rewarding returns for shareholders."
- Towards all: commitment to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Towards customers: excellence in all areas of product and service quality.
- Towards employees: achieving and committing to a creative and professional work environment distinguished by transparency, openness, diversity, challenge, accountability and respect for all.
- Towards society: Good citizenship in every city, region or country in which we work, and this value is represented in supporting and supporting social, humanitarian, charitable and environmental activities and activities.
- Towards the shareholders: Achieving excellence the investment attractiveness for all shareholders in terms of achieving high returns, applying high-level operating policies, reducing activity risks by diversifying the industries and activities that we work in, and providing all the required information on the partnership to shareholders at the appropriate time and form.